Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Hair Trend


Summer Hair has always been my favorite <3 One look I have been obsessing over lately is the sunkissed California Blend hair color. It is the perfect blend of ombre mixed with sun kissed highlights. What I love about this look is that it looks super natural and just basically looks like you go to the beach all the time. Gosh it is just so pretty!

I decided to get my hair done today & I am so happy I did because Rosvelt from La Bella Salon in Coral Gables did an amazing job. I am super super picky when it comes to my hair and have gone to numerous people who just don't do what I ask for. Rosvelt was the nicest person and did exactly what I wanted. Loved it! 
                                             
                                                                          xo,
                                                                                    MJ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger