Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 2 & 3.




Day 2- I felt sleep and tired all day. I could take a nap at any moment. I was not very hungry because the juices kept me full but I was craving certain foods like potatoes and fries. Armando, had a headache all day and was very grumpy. I had to coach him through today and remind him that it was normal to feel like that for the first couple of days. Juice #1 & 4 today have been my favorite so far. SO yummy! (recipes below)



Day 3- This was the hardest day for me. I wanted to give up and eat a grilled cheese. It wasn't so much the fact that I couldn't take the hunger but rather the cravings. It was a mental thing trying to get over it. Armando felt great today so he motivated me and inspired me to stay strong. For exercise today we went for a long walk. 




<Day 2 Recipe>

shot: 1/4 medium cucumber & 1 stalk of celery
Juice 1&4: My Favorite Recipe So Far....
 Pure Raw Energy Smoothie: 1 Apple, 1/4 medium pineapple, 2 stalks of celery, 1 large carrot, 1 red beet, 1/2 lemon (with the pith) then pour juice into the blender and blend 1/2 ripe banana, 1/2 ripe avocado, & 1 tsp hemp powder & ice. 

Juice 2 & 3: Chlorophyll Cleanser: 1 apple, 1 pear, 1/4 medium cucumber, 1/2 lime (with the pith), 1 stalk of celery, 1 large handful of spinach, 1 in slice broccoli stem, 1 large handful kale, and serve with ice. 

<Day 3 Recipe:>

Ginger Shot:  1 inch slice of raw ginger, 1 apple

Juice 1 & 4: Sweet "n" smoothie veggie blend:  2 apples, a handful of spinach leaves, 1/4 medium aucchini, 1 lime (with the pith) , 1/2 stalk celery, 1/4 medium cucumber, 1 in. broccoli stem, 1/2 medium parsnip then pour the juice into a blender and add 1/2 ripe avocado and ice. 

Juice 2& 3: Digestive Aid: 2 apples, 2 large carrots, 1 stalk celery, 1 in slice fennel, 1 in slice raw ginger and serve with ice. 




-With Love, MJ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger