Monday, January 13, 2014

Applying Mascara

Mascara For Fuller Lashes




One of my all time favorite things is mascara. Im obsessed. It is my favorite part about applying makeup. Making your eye lashes long and dark is so girly and flattering. If you want to play up your eyes and apply mascara so that you have a longer, fuller look you can watch the video I made below. I use this technique everyday no matter what the occasion is.  I will teach you how to apply it with the "zig zag" technique I use. It really isn't anyting complicated or fancy, it is just the best way that I have found on applying my mascara. And it really does matter which mascara you use because they all have different types of brushes which will give you different looks. One thing to keep in mind if your trying to achieve longer, fuller lashes is to take your time. This may sound kind of ridiculous but sometimes I can spend up to 5 whole minutes just applying mascara. Remember to take your time on your lashes using long strokes that seperate every lash, this is what helps create the full look.

 |  Loreal Paris Double Extend Mascara  |

This is my all time favorite because of the amazing brush it has. I have tried so many different types and always return to this one. It has 2 sides for 2 easy steps to apply. 

Step 1: Lash Boosting Primer

| Serum Infused to boost lash condition and to fortify Lashes |

STEP 2: Ultra-Lengthening Mascara Topcoat 
| Lengthens Lashes for a clump free, fuller look |


I will be posting up a video soon on how I apply mascara using the "Zig Zag" Technique.


xo,

Mary-Joe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger